Monday, November 23, 2009

SAD-Peek-A-Boo

Davis is usually so happy when he gets up, as I said in my last post, but once in a while, I have an unhappy camper! Most mornings, he starts talking to himself and babbling away and making cute little squeals. But not this morning! He wanted OUT! When I got in there, he was peeking out the crib at me and it was so cute, I had to get a picture. Once I got him out and loved on him he was fine!




"OKAY, Seriously Mom, get me out of here. This is not a time for pictures, can't you see I am ready to get out of my crib. I don't even believe you left me here to go get the camera to take a picture of me........I am not feeling your love here!"

1 comment:

Erin Duvall said...

Oh Kim that is too funny. I love it! I would have done the same thing. I love his little sad face. Mommy why don't you pick me up?