Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Traditions

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family on Friday and had such a fun time. We started a new tradition this year. We went to Hunter's Christmas Tree farm in Alpharetta and had the best time. The farm is owned by a family friends, but we have never been before because we have fake trees. Our first year together, we got a real tree, which is what I wanted....but......we got our tree home and realized it looked like a charlie brown tree because of our two story living room. So the next year we got a fake 10 foot tree.....I could never afford this size tree if it was real. I honestly, can't wait to get a real tree again.......maybe next year. Now that we have Davis I think I can finally talk Lance into getting another tree. I have always wanted two trees, one fake and one real.

If you are looking for a fun place to get a Christmas tree this is it. And the best part is all the kids stuff was FREE! They had a craft station to make ornaments, pony rides, hay rides, hot chocolate and pictures with Santa. They are closed on Sundays. This is definitely a new family tradition for us.






1st picture with Santa with No tears.


Justin, Opa, Lance, me, Meme & Davis

They have this measuring post so you can take a picture there each year and see how much they have grown...what a cute idea. Next year Davis will be able to stand there on his own.

Daddy and his little buddy!

Davis thinks his Daddy is the BEST!

Family Picture by the OLD tractor.


I was so nervous that Davis was going to fall off this tractor while Lance was taking the picture.
But Davis seemed to think otherwise, he was NOT nervous at all!
"I am fine Mom, just let Daddy take my picture!"




Davis and Opa

Opa, Davis & Meme

Davis giving kisses to Meme

Davis LOVES to get on Lance's shoulders.....look how happy he is!




Davis, Uncle Justin & Me

No comments: