Monday, November 23, 2009

Put a sock in it!



Davis' favorite thing to do these days is to take off his socks and put them right in his mouth. Last week, we went on a play date with two of my friends from Sharon Elementary, Mary Paige and Shannon. I should have taken pictures, but I left my camera. Anyway, we all have babies around the same age. Davis had a BLAST playing with all of them, but he did have a problem pulling off every one's socks. He is so funny! I really enjoy getting together with moms. It has been so nice to talk about the babies and get new ideas and let the kids play. I wish I had more time to do this. I am so thankful to be working part-time, so that I have more time to spend with Davis, but I am amazed at how quickly a day can go by. We try to take advantage of every moment we can. I am LOVING being a mom! Davis is fascinated with other babies and kids. I hope he continues to be a social baby, right now he LOVES people!

No comments: