Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am getting SO BIG!

Davis is getting so big, he is standing with little help while holding onto something sturdy and he is ALMOST crawling. He is constantly getting up on his hands and knews and rocking back and forth. I have a feeling Lance and I are about to be REALLY busy chasing a little man around our house and we can't wait!

"This crawling business is HARD work!"




"Sometimes it is faster to do my army crawl than a normal crawl!"

I LOVE his little pants, I just had to take this picture of his little booty!

"Look guys, I am only holding on with ONE hand!"



Why is it that Hershel always makes his way in a picture.

4 comments:

Janet said...

What a cutie! He is starting to look more and more like Lance! It's unreal how quickly they go from being so helpless to being mobile! Enjoy the fun!

Kiley said...

Its so weird to see him almost crawling! What happened since I left?! He is so dang cute and just getting so big.

Amy said...

It won't be long now! It will happen in a blink and then they will never slow down again! Have fun with it all!

Erin Duvall said...

Oh i love his little booty. it looks like yall had a great thanksgiving. hate that we missed yall.