Monday, November 9, 2009

Buddies!

Davis loves to play with his Daddy on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Davis loves Hershel more and more each day. He loves to touch him. You can ask Davis where Hershel is and he will look for him......so cute!

Every time I want to get rid or Hershel (which happens more and more frequently........I NEVER thought I would say that, but he drives me so crazy sometimes), I look at this face and know that I could never give Davis' little buddy away.


Davis is fascinated by Hershel's paws, tail, and ears! I hope this LOVE continues....so far so good!

1 comment:

Kasi Sexton said...

I totally know what you mean about being irritated with the pets! We ended up giving our kitties away after Hannah was born; it was a tough decision but they were driving me NUTS! Hannah was too little to know any difference; my life has been better since then, but I definitely miss them too!