Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daddy's Little Helper

Davis has turned into a Daddy's boy to the extreme!  He wakes up asking for Daddy, he goes to school asking for Daddy, and as soon as Daddy comes home that is who he wants.  I think it is just so cute to watch these two interact.  I should of taken a picture, but the other day I came home to Lance and Davis at the door and they both had on blue athletic shorts and gray t-shirts.  I told Lance they were twins and Lance had not even noticed.  It was so cute.  Davis loves to follow Lance around and fix things with him.  He also likes to do this same thing with his Papa.  He loves getting into tools and fixing things.  He also has a strange obsession with gloves and lawn mowers.  He is now sleeping with Lance's work gloves and it is so funny.  It makes me so excited to watch the two of them interact.  I know they are forming a forever friendship and soon they will be having fun days fishing and playing golf.....I think they are both in HEAVEN! 


 Davis' new thing is to ask for the lawn mower as soon as lance walks in the door.  It is like a ritual now.  Lance comes home, changes clothes, and they go take the lawn mower for a little spin..ha!  We are going to have to be sneaky and try to have Lance mow the lawn during nap time.....Davis will not be happy mowing with his play mower, he needs the REAL thing!

No comments: