Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Parker's Birthday Party

~April 10th~
Davis met a friend Parker on the first day of school this year.  Parker is a special friend because they share the same birthday...how weird is that!  I have gotten to be good friends with Parker's mom Hillary and the boys have so much fun together.  Parker no longer goes to school with Davis and we miss them so much!  Davis always is talking about Parker "Car Car".  I hope the boys can remain friends for a long time!  Parker had a farmer birthday at the park and it was a BLAST!  Davis loved the Tractor...that was his favorite part.  Lance chased Davis around the whole time, I tended to Katelyn's every need (which is a lot these days) and we both tag teamed it to get a bite of lunch in......birthday parties are exhausting..ha!  Parker also just found out he is going to be a big brother like Davis this fall!  We are so excited for the Hull family to become a family of 4!

Funny Story -I emailed Hillary a few days before the party to let her know we could no longer make it because I had double booked our Saturday...I of course went on and on in the email about how bad I felt, and how I am losing my brain cells with two kids....she nicely emailed me back and reminded me the party was on Sunday not Saturday.....and then I looked on the calendar and there it was written on Sunday.  So, I was glad we were able to make it.  Does mom brain ever get better or does it just keep getting worse?  If it doesn't get better I am in big TROUBLE!!

 Davis and his buddy Parker!



No comments: