Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visit to Zoo Atlanta

~March 17th~
I bought a Groupon for the Zoo, but it had to be used before April 1st. So as soon as the weather starting getting nice I knew we needed to take Davis.  We decided to brave it and take Katelyn and Davis since Katelyn has not had a bottle yet, I really didn't want to leave her in case she would not take a bottle.  Lance and I were so excited about taking Davis.  We thought he would be overly excited.  He did have fun, but he was not as excited as we thought he would be.  Some things were hard for him to see.  I think he will really like it next year.  He also got fussy towards the end and we missed seeing the Pandas and the petting zoo stuff so we will have to go back again. 






He loved looking at this bear, it was so close to him.  He kept saying "night night".  He also cried when Lance took him away from the window.  I think he would have sat there all day.
As you can tell Davis LOVES taking pictures!  I hope this phase passes quickly because I LOVE taking pictures!!




1 comment:

Brandy said...

Great pics Kim! Looks like you guys had a fun day!