Saturday, October 31, 2009

Harvard??

Opa - Thank you for my Harvard jacket!! I LOVE it! Maybe one day I will graduate from Harvard too, you NEVER KNOW!!
I LOVE you!
Davis
My mom and dad just got back from Boston. My dad had his 20th law school reunion. They had a good time.......who doesn't have fun in Boston? Mom and Dad brought us all back goodies from the Harvard Coop. Davis got a little jacket that I just love! My dad decided to go to law school after having a family. So, we all feel like we graduated from Harvard! Justin and I were in all of dad's yearbooks......for some reason we were always with dad on yearbook picture day. We loved going to class with dad when we had days off of school. Since, I was a little girl dad taught me about how important education was and I was able to see it first hand as I watched dad go to college and then graduate from Harvard Law School......I am so thankful for his example to me and my mom's example of being a supportive wife and mom. I will have to tell the whole story of this time in our lives another day. It is a long story, but one I treasure and would like to have written down for Davis to have. Our family had such special memories in Boston!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Can't wait to hear the whole story - so neat.