Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts!

Don't you love the title, "I Ain't Afraid of NO Ghosts!" Lance thought of that!

I guess Davis was so excited for Halloween that he DID NOT want to nap all day. He slept for 25 minutes total all day which made for a very unhappy baby when we were ready to take pictures, but we still managed to get some cute ones.

Lance has pretty much taken over all the cooking at our house; which I LOVE! It is like having a personal chef. He decided to make some chili this morning to have for dinner. MeMe, Opa, and Uncle Justin came over for dinner and to see Davis in his costume. The chili Lance made was delicious and everyone loved it! We did not have near as many trick-or-treaters this year due to the weather. I am so ready for the rain to STOP!

We love our Little Nemo!




Davis sat on Opa's lap for a LONG time! You can't see Opa's lap, but it is covered with all kinds of toys. Anything to keep him happy! :)


We tried and tried for a happy picture, but Davis was not going to cooperate.




Our neighborhood had a costume parade. We watched from our driveway. Next year, we will have Davis participate. He liked watching all the kids walk by.



It was either a FROWN or a PACI so we chose paci!
















8 comments:

Kasi Sexton said...

Such a cutie pie! I love his costume!

Amber said...

That has got to be one of the cutest costumes I have ever seen. Doesn't hurt that he is so adorable!

Erin Duvall said...

Nemo is so cute Kim. I love every single picture. And you look great by the way! I love that Lance has taken over cooking. Vince did the same thing once Ava was born. And it has been so nice. But slowly and surely he has gotten me back into cooking a few nights a week for him. Little booger I don't know how he did it.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

His costume is precious! Nemo is definitely a favorite at our house-we love him! Kylie even calls him "Memo" when she sees him on TV. I can't wait to show the girls. They will love the pictures.

We had chili on Saturday too!

I think I logged in under Chris' account to comment the first time. That is why it says Chris-post was deleted. Sorry about that!

Anonymous said...

Charlie and I are looking at Nemo and loving him!!! We need to get our babies together soon. Time's flying by!
Karen

Anonymous said...

What a precious Nemo! Tell Davis his Nana can't wait to keep him this weekend.

Susannah said...

Oh Kim, he is so stinkin adorable! I love it!