Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Real Food.....Here I Come!!

Well, Davis started eating baby foods on Monday, October 19th. We started with sweet potatoes and he LOVED them! At first he was not so sure, but after about 3 bites, he was all about it. He likes to try to take the spoon and feed himself and then it gets really messy. Between bites he starts breathing really heavy until you give him more food. He is so funny! This week we tried squash and that was not his favorite. Lance was feeding him and he ate the first few bites fine and then he realized it was not sweet potatoes and he started gagging. I have been mixing a little squash in with his sweet potatoes and he is eating it now. Davis is eating baby food twice a day. He is eating 2 tablespoons of rice cereal and two - three table spoons of vegetables at lunch and at dinner. We will try carrots next week.
"Mom, I am not so sure about this....."

"Hmmm, I think I might like this orange stuff..."

"Oh yeah, I love these sweet potatoes! Give me more, give me more, give me more!!!"

No comments: