Sunday, October 4, 2009

1st Trip to Burts

I cannot believe it is already October. Time is flying by way too fast. Lance and I have been going to Burts Pumpkin farm for years. It has become our little Fall tradition. My favorite thing about Burts is the pumpkin pies. Lance and I have even made a trip just to get a pie. They are the BEST! The past few years we have gone with Casey and Kelley and even Blake joined us a couple of years ago. We used to joke that we were the only ones there without kids. Well, now we have Davis, so this year was even more fun! Both sets of grandparents came and we met Casey and Kelley there. The weather was a little cool, so it definitely felt like fall and I was even able to dress Davis in some fall clothes which was fun. This is the first time he has worn a pair of shoes and he thought they were pretty neat. He tried to eat them all day. We all had a great time and I think Davis even had fun. Next year we will take him on the hay ride.
"Where am I and why did you all bring me here?"
"I am not so sure about these orange things........they sure are big!"

"My daddy is right. Pictures are NO Fun! I think I would rather just play with this stick than look at all you crazy people with the cameras."

"I am ready to roast a marshmallow on my stick. Where are the marshmallows?"

"OK, I really feel like I am a zoo exhibit. If you could only see there are eight people calling my name and making funny faces and noises at me. They look so silly especially my MeMe who is clapping and calling my name like a maniac."

"I love my Dada! We are the best buddies in the world!"

"I have the best mom and dad in the world! This family picture just isn't complete without my buddy Hershel."

"Here I am with my MeMe and Opa Kreyling."

"Here I am with all the grandparents. It was pretty special to have all my grandparents here. Everyone told me that grandparents are the best......they were right!"

"Me and my 2nd Parents the Warnocks! I love Casey and Kelley and they love me too!"

"Here we are with my PaPa and NaNa Cone."

"Grandparents always have LOTS of stuff to talk about."

"My parents obviously do not read signs or follow rules. They had me sitting and standing all up in these pumpkins."

"I Love me some Aunt Kelley!"


"Here I am in a wheelbarrow of pumpkins!"

"I love to stand up! I can't wait till I can walk on my own."


"This has been a real fun adventure, but my new shoes have been the best adventure for me! They have been great for teething. I don't know why my mommy didn't let me chew on them before now."

"Me and my PaPa Cone."

"Me and Mommy. We were on our way to the car, and we had to stop for more pictures. Will this ever end??"



"I am looking forward to Halloween. My daddy bought me the BEST costume, but I am keeping it a secret until Halloween. You will have to wait until then to see my pictures. I promise it will be worth the wait."

5 comments:

Susannah said...

How precious! Where is Burt's? We may need to go there and have a photo session!

Amber said...

These are adorable, can't wait to head back this year.

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

So cute. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Erin Duvall said...

He is so cute you guys. I love that all the grandparents were there to witness the action.

Summer said...

Davis is so cute! Love the pumpkin pics!!! Yall should definitely try the new Pure in Woodstock. I'd love to see yall, and meet the little guy!