Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Am Six Months Old!



"Yes, that would be a BIG belly you see! I woke up one day and there it was!"

Dear Family and Friends,


I know, I know, my mom is getting my monthly letter out LATE AGAIN!! I know you are thinking she really needs to get it together.........but she really is a BUSY mom! Can you believe I am already a half a year old? I know it is really going by quick for me too!! Each month just keeps getting better and better. I am loving this time of year, but I would love it a lot more if it would stop raining. My outside time has really been limited with all of this rain. This time of year seems to be very busy. I am looking forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving; but I really am looking forward to Christmas. I can't wait to meet Santa Claus!


My six month appointment went great and I barely cried when I got my shots. I am so TOUGH! I came into this world in the 99th percentile and was a FAT kid. I am now in the 22nd percentile and am a SKINNY kid. My how things change. The doctor said not to worry; I was growing just fine!
Height: 27 inches 70th percentile
Weight: 15 pounds 15 ounces 22nd percentile
Head Circumference: 17 34th percentile
  • I now eat 5-6 times a day. I am nursing and drinking from bottles. I drink between 30 and 40 ounces of milk a day.
  • I eat 1 1/2 tablespoons of rice cereal at lunch and dinner time.
  • I eat at the dinner table in my high chair with mommy and daddy each night. They take turns feeding me and I LOVE it! I still make a mess, but I am getting better. I can't wait to start eating real food.
  • I go to bed between 7 and 8 and get up between 6:30 and 7:30.
  • My eczema is pretty much gone! I think I might have been sensitive to dairy. Ever since my mommy took that out of her diet, my skin has looked much better.
  • I got my second tooth. I now have my two front bottom teeth.
  • I went to my first Pumpkin Patch (Burt's Pumpkin Patch).
  • I laugh out loud.
  • I try to pet (GRAB) Hershel's fur.
  • I say mamamama, dadadadadada, babababababab, wawawawawawa, and a bunch of other sounds that no one knows what they mean.
  • I laugh so hard I can barely catch my breath; especially when my daddy is playing with me.
  • I like to sit on the floor and play with all of my toys.
  • If you put me in a sitting position, I can stay sitting with no help.
  • I love to give little hugs.
  • I am starting to get embarrassed and hide my head in my mommy's or daddy's shoulder.
  • I can grab my paci and put it back in my mouth MOST of the time.
  • I LOVE my Jumperoo and I try to jump on everyone. I think everyone should be my personal Jumperoo.
  • I like to sleep on my stomach now with my booty in the air.
  • My daddy got me the best Halloween costume (NEMO). I tried it on and when I saw myself in the mirror I laughed.
  • I like to grab anything I can.
  • I can pick up objects with my hands and I can pass an object from hand to hand.
  • I squeal out of excitement.

I am getting my six month pictures taken on November 6th, and I will be posting SUPER CUTE pictures soon.

Love to you all!

Davis

No comments: