Saturday, October 24, 2009

If you haven't heard......Davis is a "Ladies Man"

Davis and I took a little trip after work to visit my best friend from high school, Julie. She just had a baby in August, and I wish we could have made this visit a little sooner, but better late than never I guess. It was so nice to see her and her sweet baby girl. I also got to visit with her husband Jake who I also was friends with in high school. We had such a nice visit.

It seems like all of my friends have had girls, I guess that is why Davis seems to really be sweet on the ladies......although, you can't tell that from the way he is acting with Calleigh in these pictures. We had to have a major discussion on the way home about how you need to keep your hands to yourself. I had to tell him, that there will be no hitting, kicking, or pulling on your friends. When Davis saw Calleigh, he immediately tried to pull her hair, then he pulled her socks off, and then he went after the hair bow.

These pictures are not the best. Trying to get two babies to cooperate was not easy. And I am not so sure Jake knew how to work my camera....the moms heads are cut off in every picture.....oh well!!
Davis, Me, Julie Reszel Massey, and Calleigh
"Calleigh, I NEED that headband....NOW!!!"


"Calleigh, watch me......I am the best jumper in town."

"Mom, I think Calleigh and I have had ENOUGH........I mean look at us!"

2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

he is quite the ladies man! he is just so big and cute kim. i am sure his weight surpasses ava's now.

Amber said...

I know it - parentss of little girls can't dress them so tempting with those bows. We went through quite a hair-pulling stage. We are through it for the most part, but Tate still looks at the pig-tails and then up at us as it to say, Can I?