Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good Times With an Old Friend

Last Monday, Davis and I headed to Conyers to visit my best friend from college, Susan. It was so good to see her and for her to finally meet Davis. We had a busy day planned. We let Davis play at her mom and dad's house for a while and then he ate and then we were off to have lunch and go to Baby's R Us to help Susan register. She is due right around the same time Davis was, so our kiddos will be about 1 year apart. I just wished she lived closer so we could get together more often. There is just something about old friends. You can not talk forever and then get together and it is just like old times. I had so much fun and Davis was SOOOOOO good! I am waiting for the day when he doesn't behave, I know it will come, but for now I will enjoy how good he is!! I wasn't sure how the baby's R Us thing would go with him and he was totally fine.

Me, Susan, and Davis
Davis, Linda, and Susan

No comments: