Tuesday, September 29, 2009

5 1/2 Months and Happy as can Be

Here are a few pictures of Davis from today. I am amazed at the new things he does each day. He is such a joy and blessing to us. He keeps us smiling everyday! We couldn't imagine life without our "little buddy". This is Lance's kind of post.......not a lot of details and LOTS of pictures!

"I LOVE baths!"
"Feet taste so good. Have you tried them lately?"

"I don't know why I am pouting here, but I do have to say that is a pretty good pout face!"

"Getting your feet to your mouth is HARD work!"

"I try to put everything I can into my mouth, and I mean EVERYTHING!"

"My daddy is so funny! He is making faces at me while mommy takes my pictures."

"I think I have this spoon thing down perfect, don't you think?"

"Can you see my new tooth?"


"My mommy turned away and I grabbed her snack. I think I could be a Jell-O model, don't you?"

"I don't know what this stuff is, but I want some."

"I love you guys! Have a GREAT day!"

3 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

He is so cute!

Erin Duvall said...

Oh my gosh Kim. I love the bathtub pictures. It reminded me of when Ava was a little and I used to give her baths in her little tub. Crazy how fast they grow up. His facial expressions are priceless. He is adorable.

Kreyling Family said...

Kim & Lance
He is so cute. Nice pics.
FYI if you change the link on Paul and MORENAS blog to
http://mpkreyling.blogspot.com/
you will be able to see current blogs.