Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas is in the Air!

I am getting so excited for Christmas. I just love the holidays. I am ready to start wrapping presents and baking goodies, my favorite holiday things to do. Gail and Neal came over today to give Davis a little Christmas outfit and visit for a while. So, we immediately put his new outfit on and took some pictures for Gail's Christmas cards. We got some cute shots. Then tomorrow we are off to do a brunch with Santa with my mom, dad, and brother. Nothing better than spending time with the family around the holidays.
"Hello everyone......I can't wait for Santa to come!"


"Okay, that is enough pictures for now, if you take one more I am going to dive off this chair!"



"I am loving this blue Christmas ornament....so much that I would like to eat it right up!"


Davis is getting a little to curious for me these days, he never stops!

"Nana, thank you for my Christmas outfit, I really like it. I think I may have to wear it tomorrow to meet Santa Claus!"
A photo shoot would never be complete without Hershel jumping in......I almost gave Hershel away again today.....seriously.......any takers??

Davis and Papa

Davis and Nana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love his new Christmas outfit from his Grandparents. What a precious little man he is! Hope to see him Christmas Eve!!
Karen