Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Could this mean trouble?

I put Davis down for a nap this morning. He usually goes right to sleep or he cries for a few minutes and then he is out. I heard him talking away for about ten minutes when I went in to look at him this is what I found......



"Hey Mom, I can almost see you!"

"I am getting a little closer. Look I can almost stand up in my crib!"

"Can't you see I am really not that tired! Why are you trying to put me to bed?"

"WooHoo!! Look at me. Mom and Dad you better watch out because I am about to be TROUBLE!"

So, needless to say he did not have to take a nap, how could I resist his little sweet face. We went downstairs and played and ate some breakfast and now he is sound asleep in his crib. What a sweet boy we have! He is pulling up on everything and he is all over the place. A whole new world has opened up for Davis and he is LOVING every minute of it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

yep it means trouble and a whole lot of fun!