Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dinner with the Lightles

I didn't get pictures of everyone, I started off doing good, and then got busy and missed getting pictures of everyone. I will have to get some more pictures at the mountains.

Davis is saying "hello!"

Davis and Nana

Davis and Papa

Neal, Sam & Lance sitting outside with Jim while he cooked the wings. They love having their guy time by the fire. There is never a dull moment with Sam around.

Davis and his 2nd Cousin Tucker Sweat
Tucker was so cute with Davis. I think he is glad to have someone younger than him in the family. He has been the youngest one around until Davis.



Adam Sweat & Davis

Davis and Uncle Sam. This picture is blurry, but I love it because they are both smiling.


Davis and Sara Lightle

Last Saturday night we went over to Lance's aunt and uncle's house to have a get together Gail's side of the family. We had such a nice time visiting. Some of Lance's family had not seen Davis since early summer and he has changed so much since then. We always enjoy getting together with Lance's family and we always love it when his Uncle Jim cooks on the grill! He made the best chicken wings they were so good that everyone ate them and left no wings for Lance's mom and his Aunt Tricia (ooops, they were playing with Davis in the other room, and I guess everyone thought they had already ate). We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few weeks for the annual Christmas Mountain trip. Each year the Lightle side of the family takes a weekend mountain trip to one of the state parks. We always look forward to this weekend and this year it will be especially fun having a baby around. Being with Lance's family makes me miss having our extended family close by. I would love to get together with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins throughout the year. I know I say this all the time but we are so blessed with our families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun!