Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sick Baby!

Well, we have been sick at the Cone house the last two weeks. It started off with me being sick, then Lance got sick, and then little Davis got sick. He got a little cold which turned right into an ear infection. This is the first time Davis has been sick..............it is not fun having a sick baby and a sick husband! Poor little Davis did not smile or have fun for a couple of days. He is finally feeling better and it is so nice to have our little Davis back to normal. We missed his little personality the last few days.
Crawling on Mom and Dad's bed! He looks like he is on a mission!


Our sweet baby boy is back!




Davis' new spot while I fold laundry........I had a TON to fold so he got to sit here for quite a while this week, but I think I am finally caught up!

No comments: