Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lunch with Santa!

Today we went to The Golf Club of Georgia for lunch with Santa with my mom, dad, and brother. We had the best time and we LOVED the Santa Claus there.....and so did Davis! Davis went to him with no problem and he tried to jump on Santa's lap. He seemed to have a blast. As we ate lunch Santa came around to the tables and talked to the kids and Davis watched him every move. As soon as Santa got close to our table, Davis started smiling and bouncing in his chair. This may be a whole different story next year, but for now Davis loves Santa Claus. Thanks mom and dad for taking us.....we had a GREAT time and we can't wait for next year! We love you!


Davis was having a serious look at Santa here.



Opa, Santa, Davis & MeMe



Lance, Santa, Davis & Me


Me, Davis & MeMe

Davis had a fun time sitting at the table. He enjoyed watching Santa Claus and all the kids around us.

Santa even came to visit with Davis while we were eating.

"Santa, how do you know I am ticklish?"
"Santa, I have really been good this year. I can't wait to see my presents!"

"I love you Santa! I can't wait to see you again next year! Everyone says I am going to cry when I see you next year, but I don't think I will."

2 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Such cute pictures! Davis has the best smile.

Erin Duvall said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! I love all his little Christmas outfits. Too precious. Can't wait to see him at Tammy's on Thursday.