Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Georgia Bulldogs!!

Well, it is official, football season has begun and that is one exciting day for Lance. He has looked forward to this day for a long time. And now, he has a little buddy to watch the GA games with him. Davis slept for 12 hours last night, so he woke up ready for football this morning. Here are a few pictures of him in his Georgia Game Day clothes. He is a true fan already at the age of 4 1/2 months.
Getting mentally prepared for the game!
Waiting in anticipation for "Kick Off"


Davis cheering at the first touchdown!

I LOVE the Georgia Bulldogs, even though they did lose today. My daddy was not a happy camper after the GA game, but one look at me and he was smiling again! I make everyone so happy!!

Walk at the Greenway
I am not a huge football person, I usually take LOTS of naps during football season, but that will not be happening this year since we have little Davis to worry about. Today, Davis and I met my mom, dad, and brother to go for a walk on the Greenway which is a beautiful trail that just opened up by our house. Eventually it will be connecting to our neighborhood which will be so nice. We took a nice long walk. The Greenway was very pretty, and we even past some cows in the pasture. Davis will LOVE this when he gets a little older. Today, he pretty much slept the whole time we were walking. This was a good thing because he did not nap at all today. I guess he was so excited about the GA game, he couldn't sleep.
Opa, Davis, Uncle Justin

MeMe & Davis

Davis & Uncle Justin

Opa & Davis
Look how long Davis' legs are getting!!

Lance and Davis watching the end of the GA game. This was not a happy sight to watch!!

Davis has started to really pay attention to real food. He really wants my popsicle.

Since he could not have a popsicle, he decided to eat his toes instead.

1 comment:

Erin Duvall said...

So cute. Ava had like the exact same onsie when she was a couple months old watching the GA game with Vince. I'll have to post it.It looks better on a boy though:)