Friday, September 25, 2009

Have you laughed yet today?

I just had to write this down.......sorry no pictures of Davis, just a funny story. My mom works at Weight Watchers and every meeting she wears a name tag. Well, on Wednesday she went to work and had a ton of other things on her mind (heading out of town and DAVIS!!). Lance and I needed her help Wednesday afternoon and she graciously offered even though she had a TON of other things to be doing. Anyway, she goes to work and writes her name on her name tag and proceeds through all of her meetings. At the end of the day she takes her name tag off and realizes that she has been a wearing a name tag all day that said DAVIS!! So I guess MeMe was Davis for the day! I could not stop laughing at this story. I need to take a picture of her with her Davis name tag on. I am sure someone had to notice they were just to nice to mention it to her. So Funny!! Thank for making me laugh mom! I LOVE you!!

5 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

That is so funny!

Susannah said...

Oh, I just started WW-I can get tips from you! Which WW does your mom work at? around here? I was thinking of joining the group instead of doing it online-

Kim said...

She works at the one at North Point and the one in Cumming.

Erin Duvall said...

That IS funny.

Jensen Fam said...

That's a trip! Sounds like another smitten grandma. :)