Monday, September 14, 2009

I am Five Months Old

Dear Family and Friends,

I am five months old today and I am doing great! I am growing up so fast. Everyone is amazed at how vocal I am. I wish they knew what I was saying because it is very important stuff. All I want to do these days is KEEP MOVING! I like to sit, stand, and jump as much as possible. I really wish I could just crawl, but I guess I am not ready for that yet. Here are some highlights of my month:
  • I weigh 15.6 pounds.
  • I wear 6-9 month clothes.
  • I am very strong and still like to stand up as much as I can.
  • I started rice cereal. I like it ok, but I think I would rather just have a steak.
  • My first tooth is coming in.
  • I drool all of the time and always have to wear a bib.
  • I spent my first night away from mommy and daddy. My Nana, PaPa and Great Grandma came to stay with my while my mommy and daddy went to a wedding in Rome, Georgia.
  • I LOVE to jump in the Jumperoo!
  • When I stand up, I stomp my feet and try to jump.
  • I laugh out loud.
  • I LOVE when my daddy tickles me.
  • My favorite time is the morning.
  • I am ALWAYS happy except when I am tired or hungry.
  • I can sit with very little help.
  • I am very social and love to be around people.
  • I squeal all of the time.
  • I have started my fake cough again. It really gets every one's attention.
  • I am still sucking on my toes and thumb and I love my pacifier.
  • I smile ALL of the time.
  • I love to watch Hershel.

I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I am looking forward to the next three months, I hear I have LOTS to look forward to. I have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas on the way and I cannot wait. Next month I am going to go to my first pumpkin farm. I will post pictures of my adventures soon.

Love You!

Davis

Hershel really wanted is five month picture taken too. He has to do everything I do.



No comments: