Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Opa!

Me, Lance & Davis

Opa, Davis & MeMe

Davis trying to jump on the table.


We went out to dinner tonight to celebrate my dad's birthday. Dinner was awesome and then we went to mom and dad's house for cake. The cake was delicious!! Davis was so good at the restaurant. He just sat in his car seat and looked around. He got a little fussy at the end of dinner just because he wanted to get out of his car seat. Lance took him out, and he just started jumping. He just started using his jumperoo and now he thinks he is always in a jumperoo. He tries to jump ALL of the time.
We were on a TIGHT schedule tonight because we had to get back in time for the Georgia game. During football season, everything revolves around the Georgia Bulldogs for Lance. Each year, I say I am going to be more of a TRUE Georgia fan and learn more about the game of football and every year I seem to find other things to do during the Georgia games. That seems to still be the case this year.............right now, Lance is watching the game, and I am catching up on my blogging and napping. I know I am going to have to eventually learn more about football since I am going to have two Georgia Fans (Lance and Davis) in the house......but I still have a little more time.

1 comment:

Erin Duvall said...

He's so cute. I remember when Ava would just jump up and down at dinner too.